TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In order to confirm your holiday, a deposit amount advised to you by your reservation agent (or full payment if booking within 04 weeks of departure) must be paid at the time of booking.
- The tour price is subject to increase without prior notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
- If full tour tariff is not paid in time, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking/registration with consequent forfeiture of deposit and the deduction of cancellation charges.
- Tour tariff other than Ex-Cochin: Tour tariff is based on departure from Cochin, India, unless specifically mentioned. Guest(s) boarding flights at places other than Cochin have to pay the entire airfare difference and bear and pay any other additional expenses including airport transfers, hotel stay etc. on that account.
- A person below 12 years is considered as child and above 12 years as an adult.
- Rules for 3rd person in a double room: Most hotels use roll away beds or 2 queen size beds and the room size may be the same as a double room.
- Single Occupancy - Single tourist provided with single occupancy / single bedded room have to pay single occupancy charges for the full tour. Size of single room is comparatively smaller than twin sharing room and may be on different floor than group’s rooms.
- For World tours, generally the check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is at 11 noon. If tourist wants any change therein, tourist should manage the same at his own cost with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Saadia Travels will not be held responsible for the same.
- No refund shall be payable for any missed / unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- No refund shall be payable If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities
- Visa fee and flight fare (onward & return) will be non refundable.
- Visa approval is subject to consulate discretion and if any case visa is rejected Saadia Travels is not be responsible for the same.
- Saadia Travels is not liable to pay any amount in case the VISA is not received by the guest and/or Company within time.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity that may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement. (Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause, whatsoever, and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers).
- Any further increase in the airfare due to any increase in the fuel price, change in the Government regulations, taxes, etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers, Saadia Travels is not be responsible for the same.
- The Tour shall proceed only if the number of tourist who have booked the tour exceed 20 and the said booking of 20 tourists must be received by the Company at least 20 calendar days prior to the scheduled start of the tour. If there is a drastic fall in the number, then the offered meal plan, vehicle and other services may change accordingly.
- 50% of the Tour Cost is required to secure confirmed booking of your program and full payment is to be settled 30 days before commencement of tour.
Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
1. For the convenience of our passengers, we will, sometimes, amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same
2. The management reserves the right to make changes enroute or omit any place to visit, if it becomes necessary.
3. A cancellation charge of 50% of the tour cost will be applicable for the passengers canceling before 20 days of departure and 100 % of the tour cost will be levied as the cancellation charge for the cancellations within 20 days prior to the departure.
Period of Cancellation Cancellation Charges
20 Days before departure 50% of the Tour Cost
Within 20 days prior to departure 100 % of the Tour Cost
Note: Above cancellation charges will only apply on the Tour Price excluding the discount and air fare.